Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice-Storm corporation forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Couldn't Stay Away

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Onlay' A

Couldn't Stay Away Empty
PostSubject: Couldn't Stay Away   Couldn't Stay Away I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:28 pm

Decided, after a 6 month hiatus, that I would make a return to EVE. Re-activated my account the other day...didn't think it would be so hard to pick things back up where I left them. So I'm taking some time to aclimate myself with the "little things" again.

Would love to get back in with the old Corp. I think by what your KB is telling me, that you guys are in a war currently? If so I understand any waiting period needed for me to rejoin. Greg, Tak, or Nic just send me an ingame evemail to let me in on any recruiting info. ie., moved HQ?, new rules/reqs?...

For the time being I'm probably not going to be very much help with anything. Gotta learn to fly again and all of that. But I do still have my old ships fit and will look into upgrading those accordingly due to new patches. Think I'm prolly gonna be doing some industry/manufacturing that I was getting into just before I quit.

If you still have a place for me...hit me up....if not, well hit me up anyways, we can always fleet.
Back to top Go down

Couldn't Stay Away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Ice-Storm Public Forums :: Registration Requests-
Jump to: